Being a specialist in Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, Dr. Gandhi benefits from having specific information regarding your health history. To better help expedite your office visit, please take the time to fill out, date, and sign these downloadable forms prior to your appointment. The forms can be filled in online and sent to us before your appointment, so you save some of your time.
For your convenience, we have 3 options that you can select from to fill these forms.
Option 1: Open the form in your internet browser (IE or Chrome), fill it online, print out the completed form, and bring it when you come for your appointment.
Option 2: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat reader, fill in details, click submit by email and follow instructions.
Option 3: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat Reader, fill it in, save, attach the saved document to an email and send it to us
If you have trouble viewing the forms, please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Further, Please bring all of the following with you:
- Completed and signed patient information forms
- A current list of any medication that you may be taking
- A current list of any medications that you may be allergic to
- A referral from your doctor, if necessary
- Any records you would like Dr. Gandhi to review
- Your current insurance information including cards and photo ID
Please come to your first visit with a full bladder. Feel free to call if you should have any questions or concerns.
- New Patient Packet
- Records Release Form
- Medications List for Insurance
- Bladder Diet
- Bladder Diary