Partners in Pelvic HealthRating 5 "Everyone at Dr. Gandhi's office made me feel comfortable about my bladder problems. I vacation in Italy without worrying about where the closest washroom was and if I was going to have an accident. My health has improved 100%"
For your convenience, we have 3 options that you can select from to fill these forms.
Option 1: Open the form in your internet browser (IE or Chrome), fill it online, print out the completed form, and bring it when you come for your appointment.
Option 2: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat reader, fill in details, click submit by email and follow instructions.
Option 3: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat Reader, fill it in, save, attach the saved document to an email and send it to us
If you have trouble viewing the forms, please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Further, Please bring all of the following with you:
- Completed and signed patient information forms
- A current list of any medication that you may be taking
- A current list of any medications that you may be allergic to
- A referral from your doctor, if necessary
- Any records you would like Dr. Gandhi to review
- Your current insurance information including cards and photo ID
- New Patient Packet
- Records Release Form
- Medications List for Insurance
- Bladder Diet
- Bladder Diary