Women in Chicago, IL deserve the
confidence of truSculpt
Partners in Pelvic HealthRating 5 "Staff is amazing. The Doctor is very understanding, caring and a true professional. Excellent place to be cared for. Very pleased with him and his wonderful staff."
truSculpt – the next generation of body contouring
truSculpt non-invasive fat reduction stands apart:
- Monopolar radiofrequency energy – Synchronized waves of electric and magnetic energy move through the dermis without harming it, targeting the entire fat layer from skin to muscle.
- Comfort – Built in real-time temperature control maintains a comfortable surface temperature. No anesthetic is needed.
- Efficient – Even larger areas, such as abdomen and flanks, can be treated with 15-minute protocols. Average treatment time is 60 minutes total.
- Safe – truSculpt is approved by the FDA for lipolysis, and our team is trained and experienced in the procedure.
- Versatile – Hands-free and manual applicators allow access to smaller spots and simultaneous treatment of multiple areas.
- Uniform results – truSculpt’s unique multi-dimensional approach delivers smooth contours.
- No downtime – Busy women return to work or other activities right after a truSculpt session.
- Measurable results – Average fat reduction of 24 percent.
truSculpt is a no downtime procedure in Park City, IL
Your journey to a smoother, more toned body begins with a consultation with one of our providers. You will discuss truSculpt cost and payment options. truSculpt before and after photos give you a realistic idea of results you can expect.
Then, you simply relax while the glide technique brings adipose (fatty) tissue to a therapeutic temperature and keeps it there for a period ideal to destroy targeted fat cells. Over the next few months, cells treated with this system of low frequency/high conductivity RF energy are gradually removed and excreted by the body’s natural processes.
Most women are good candidates for drug-free, non-invasive truSculpt. It is safe for all body types and skin colors. Your treatment plan is customized, but often desired results are achieved with just one or two sessions.
Maybe you heard about this innovative body contouring concept and are wondering where to find “truSculpt near me.” Just call Partners in Pelvic Health North Shore Urogynecology at (844) 327-1188 to schedule a visit at any of our four locations.